Ok so we are to the point where I finally added the other subjects in. We were able to get all of them in today for the most part and I am very happy with that. The multiplication is coming along very well and I am so excited for her. We also learned more place values to the thousands. She had a little trouble understanding that but she got it and that is the important thing. Then we went exploring for science and found GALL that were on plants (that is a fungus or insect infection to a plant that causes a growth like cancer). They we also located a spider web and sac that had been attached to a leave so cool. They are all safely under thick tape in her book!
My husband had his birthday today and I made a key lime pie. We were out of cool whip so I found a recipe and tried to make it. The mixture had great taste but the texture was not right too runny. The lasagna was great so that made up for the lacking dessert.
Quick memory for school: A's
Verbs
Multiplication 2's and 3's
Place value to thousands
insect and their effect to plants
Indians (Navajo)
Geography (time of the day)
Moral manners being good members of society
Reading about being kind to others
Read Ramona the Pest as read aloud
M's:
learned counting
dictionary works
parts of a plant
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Craziness starts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment