Friday, August 27, 2010

Shopping

I had a great day shopping today with a total of 38 dollars in saving and spent only 55 dollars.  I have to make sure that no matter how much I save that I stay in the 50's or I am not making my goal.  Thanks to the other bloggers for ideas and coupons site it is helping a lot.
We have one more chapter in Ramona and we are finished.  Ana is get the math down and I am glad about that.  She finished up the Indian project and will be done.  I thinking of selling baked good to make extra money but not sure anyone would buy them.  Not because they aren't good but because I am not sure who would be willing to pay for someone else to cook for them.  I don't think I know anyone like that most of my friends cook all of the time to save money. 

0 friends pats: