Thursday, January 22, 2009

YUM

We found whipping cream on sell for 10 cents so I picked some up thing I could find something to do with them. Well I mixed it with some instant pudding and it makes the BEST dessert I have every had. It is not too sugary but it has the texture of eating cream cheese icing. So good try some you will fall in love too. Then I also picked up some yogurt on sell for 15 cents for a whole big carton. Well I get it home and realize that it plain all natural yogurt. I don't know if I have never had it plain or what but it was stink gross. I though that it had gone sour but multiple people have told me that what it taste like with no flavors. So I had to make beef stroganoff to use it and I will find some other recipes because I don't throw things out if I can help it.

1 friends pats:

Wendy said...

We put plain yogurt in our smoothies along with raw sugar.