Seems like life is so busy had family in this weekend. We had a great time and I really enjoyed having them here. I am getting ready for the pictures we will be taking the next couple of weeks. We have so much to do to get ready for them. I kinda scared. All the college students I just put a ton of books on ebay from college. If you know of anyone that can use them tell them to go on and look.
this takes you to one of the listing the other will come up with my seller items
Books
Hope everyone is doing great!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
You guys are going to do great this weekend. We'll be praying for you...Grandma enjoyed being with ya'll so much. I think she really misses being with the girls more. They are growing up so fast. Love ya bunches...
just a thought on the books (from lessons learned the hard way, of course)....there's probably not going to be a lot of people who will want any one particular book. with that in mind, you might want to raise the price just a bit. at $.50, you will hardly cover your selling fees. someone who needs/wants that book will most likely be willing to pay a couple of dollars for it just as quick as they would $.50. Of course, I haven't researched any of the going prices for those books and you probably have. I just thought I would throw in my two cents. I once sold a brand new pair of little girl pants from Dillards that were awesome for only a penny. Dumb, dumb me. =)
Post a Comment