I may be having a race for the outrageous things J. does. M. decided to get in the fridge yesterday and was trying to drink the spray salad dressing, and as I walked in she quickly recapped the BBQ sauce. Then I though that she had got water on the floor didn't realize tell the next morning no it was lemon juice (when my feet stuck to it). I had to drag out the mop and clean it all up.
Next she was in the other room being really quiet while I was talking to Mimi. We got this funny feeling she was being too quiet and found her in the other room painting her nails finger and toes. Do you think that she keep it on her toes and fingers no it was all over her legs and arms.
So this is J. competition LOL. Boy I didn't figure I would say that after looking at some of the things J. has done.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This is for La's Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
She's my girl...Thank so much for the weekend. It was so good to see you guys..miss ya bunches
she's got a lot of catching up to do if she's going to win this one! the good news is, she's starting to level out some. (some being the key word!) have fun, mommy! remember to take pictures and laugh when she's finally in bed. it will keep you sane. =)
Post a Comment