Includes a few non-words or Esther made up (as my husband would say)!!!
1. Where is your cell phone?desk
2. Your significant other? Tim
3. Your hair? up
4. Your Skin? yuck
5. Your mother? great
6. Your Favorite Thing? many
7. Your dream last night? screaming
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? love
10. The room you’re in? movie
11. Your ex? married
12. Your fear? drowning
13. where do you want to be in six years? heaven
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? patient
16. Muffins? oven???
17. One of your wish list items? camera
18. Where you grew up? Kansas
19. The last thing you did? freaked
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? movieing
22. Your pet(s)? sweet
23. Your computer? busy
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? overdrive
26. Missing someone? husband
27. Your car? car
29. Favorite Store? antique
30. Your summer? slow
31. Like someone? many
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? night
34. Last time you cried? yesterday
35. Who will/would re-post this? unsure
36. Whose Answers are you anxious to see? anyone
To add on to this M is not doing so well with no plugs. The passie fairy came and took them away. If I could get them back I would it has been nightmare at our house at nap time and bedtime. We screamed for a hour and a half last night. She didn't want to be held she just wanted to throw a fit. So I am total sleep deprived.
Then I have to find a second camera for the wedding and that not going so well. So I am very nervous about that so I hope things start getting better. I know that the Lord is faithful and things will work out his way no matter if it my way or not.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
One word List (One time I have few words) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment