Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry I am so EXCITED!

We are shooting a wedding if any of you were still up I would be calling you I am so excited. Can you believe it we are going to shoot a wedding I am scaried and excited at the same time. Yes thank you Lord!!!!!! Thank you Lord!!!! I don't deserve this but you bless me way above what I should get!!!!

Thanks to my blessed friends that were helping me bless you!!!

1 friends pats:

Mythreesons said...

Hey girl, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad I found your site. I'm addicted to blogging now and love being able to keep in touch with everyone. The girls are getting so big too! My boys are going to eat me out of house and home! Aaron is starting 1st grade this year! I can't believe it! It's wild to think that they are getting that old! Good luck with your pictures. I'm sure you will do great. Amy and I did the wedding pictures a couple of times. You just have to make sure you can yell over the crowd to get the right shots. Also, have a check list to make sure you get everything they want and check it off as you go. Everything goes so quick that you can't remember what you just shot! Hee Hee Keep in touch! Love ya all!