
This is the lighthouse that we climbed all the way to the top landing.
A. making a wish on a star.

She is making faces to the boy who is trying to get her to smile.
We are so glad to be home again. We had a wonderful time and the wedding was lovely minus the
mosquitoes. They were everywhere and we were all sprayed down but they where still biting. We went to the beach, Alamo, and the Lighthouse. We had the best time we had in a long time. The girls didn't want to come back and the youngest screamed the last 20 minutes of the trip. At the top are a few of my favorite pictures. I didn't get any the turned out of Ryan and Erica. Tim didn't think that it was right to bring out our camera and take pictures while the professional was taking pictures. So I keep it tell the end and then the pictures are all very dark. Tell you more later!!!
1 friends pats:
I love the wishing star picture. That's beautiful!
Post a Comment