Tuesday, July 15, 2008

See you later

So we are leaving in the morning so this may be the last post for awhile. We are packed and the suitcases are in the trunk ready to leave in the morning. We are trusting God to make a big sell that we have put up on eBay. We have turned over extra money to God and then are trusting him to take care of us. So I ask that you guys just pray for us so that we can see how faithful our God is. We know that he is but at times we just want to take over and control things all by our self. How wrong is that? I have always know he will take care of us and he will do it again!!!
Pictures to follow of the wedding and the wonderful things we are going to get to see. God bless you all.
I had a revelation on Sunday!! My God is wonderful and he cares about little me. He wants me to Laugh (I use to always have a smile on my face). But money problems, kids, and hard times have changed that I didn't realize it until Sunday when the Spirit gave me my laughter back. I know that he is able to do more then I have ever given him credit for. So this is my new outlook on life. God will take care of it and by not letting him I am robbing him and myself. And making myself look older with all these worry marks.
SO SMILE TODAY!!!
Because GOD LOVES YOU!!!!
He also wants you to LAUGH (what we call a belly laugh)!!!!

1 friends pats:

kdp said...

i hope you have a wonderful time. please take lots of pictures as we will not be able to attend. is the wedding in san antonio? please post pictures as soon as you can.