Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sermon was great tonight!

The sermon so good tonight I really enjoyed it. It was also nice to see Rocky back down there!! So I have been so busy this last weeks and I think it is only going to get worse!!! I can't believe the holidays are coming quickly. We are making gifts this year for everyone. I hope that works. I am so excited about it and my daughter is helping. She made her first bracelet the other day. She also made a wooden spool puppet. I was so excited that she can start doing fun craft things. I love that she is able to do crafts with me. Also as a side note the pumpkin does freeze so that means we are not totally pumpkin over load. But I must say that the girls ask for pumpkin pancake each morning. It that funny??? We made a bunch then froze them so that they can be put in the toaster in the mornings.

0 friends pats: