I found this new place on line that will print you books that have all your pictures in them. I had so much funny making it that I stayed up way to late. I regretted it today but I am so excited about the book. We will see if it looks as good as I think it should. Well I have been so busy that I have not had time to write like I should. We went to the tea party at the cactus and it was really good. This year they did the Wizard of Oz. One of my favorites because I am from the part of the country!!!
I had someone disagree with my thoughts of homeschooling. I didn't tell them all my thoughts mostly because I lost all of them the minute someone brings it up. I will have to get that down if I choose to homeschool. I think that it would be easier just to send them to school, but I want the best for my children. I don't want them to get lost in the system, and I want them to learn. I think that too many kids just make it by. Sorry went off on a tangent.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Something new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
i think you should do what's right for your kids. whether that be homeschooling, public schooling or private school. this is why we have 3 in public and 1 in private. you are the mom and you know what's best for your kids and you have the right to do what you feel is best no matter what anybody says.
I want to see that book when it comes in. I have wanted to try making one, but haven't done it yet.
Also, you will be a great homeschool mom. You are creative, dedicated, passionate and amazing. Your girls would blossom under your instruction. I was homeschooled and my whole life people have given me strange looks and asked weird questions, but I know without a doubt that being homeschooled was the best thing in the world for me. Do what is best for your girls. That's the important thing.
Post a Comment