Thursday, July 5, 2007

Games

How many people out their love to play games? I love games in fact my house is over run with them. I forget how much fun they are until I get with friends and play them. Then I remember and want to play them all the time. But I have a problem their is only one of me and two kids (one couldn't even play if I let her the other is o.k.). I was wondering if any body would be interested in joining a Game Club. We could get together once or twice a month and play some fun games. We could switch it up so that sometimes they are board games, card games, males vs. female games, and even maybe kids game. Just tell me some how if this is something that you think would be fun to do. I am excited about the idea and I will see if anyone responds to the call!!!!

4 friends pats:

kdp said...

you know me, i love games. count me in.

Meems said...

Sounds Fun.

A's Rich Life said...

If you're ever in Indiana, count me in too :)

beautiful chaos said...

I love playing games! B/c my hunny works during most mealtimes - we replace our family meals with game time!