Wednesday, June 20, 2007

thank you so much

I am sending you all a white bluebonnet.
Because friends like you are rare and wonderful!!!
picture by my husband
I had forgot how wonderful it is to have friends. I thank you all for helping me out and for all the prays that you are sending up. I fill so much better knowing that I have you there to encourage and help me through this. Sometime you just need a friends and you guys are the best. God has blessed me with a bunch of amzing friends.


Now I want you to know that this is not the first time that I have ran into problems trying to make something with a sewing machine. When I lived in Kansas I tried to sew some shorts. They were going to be long shorts. During that time short shorts were the fade. I was to unsure of my self to wear short shorts. Well I was working hard to get them finished up. I held them up and the leg were tooooooo skinny. The waist on the other hand was wide enough to fit a big big big man in them. They were huge and I cried. Now I am laughing because it was so funny. My step dad even put the pants on they went to his knees and could have wrapped around him more then once. It was a very easy problem to fix oh but it was a mess. So don't think that this was my first mess up. It just all hit me at once and I crumbled for a little while.


But that is what friends are for RIGHT.

Love you guys and thanks so much for cheering me up.

2 friends pats:

A's Rich Life said...

Hey there Ester! I stumbled onto your blog from La's. She inspired me to do one. It's good to see you guys even if it's over the net! Your girls are beautiful! A was just a baby when we left TX. My how time flys by! Visit me at asrichlife.blogspot.com

A's Rich Life said...

P.S. Don't feel bad when you don't succeed at something. That's a lie from the pit of hell trying to steal your joy (as a person, wife, mother, etc) It's thru our mistakes that we learn the most! And at least you know how to use a sewing machine! Needles have eyes??? :)