Thursday, June 21, 2007

Foot in Mouth Problem




Today I did something that I love doing. I went to the park and feed the duck. I took pictures of the girls and had a lot of fun doing it. My step brother is in town and we were able to eat lunch with them. I also was able to spend a lot of time with one of my friend while our kids played. We got to talk and have lots of fun. Of course we went deaf from the girl screams and my friend found out how gross the play area actual is. I have a picture of that I will post. Thanks again for all the encouragement from all of you. I really feel that this blogging has brought me closer to you guys. I guess that is because we can post are thoughts at 11:00 at night or 9;00 in the morning. We then get to read about our friends and learn more about them. I really thank you for allowing me to enter your life through your blog. I must admit that I have always be sort of a nerd. I never was that good when it came to social skills. It not that I didn't want friends. I just always felt intimated by people because I always felt so peculiar. It just recently that I found out I am not the only one that felt that. Most of the students that I went to school with were going through similar awkward moments. But this doesn't help me to catch up on these skills that I missed out on learning. I have to admit that being married to a person that values the importance of words has help me tremendously. The final step to getting over this is finding out how to get the words that are in my head out of my mouth in a correct and proper manner. So if you have ever heard me make a fool of myself then the words are probably not correctly getting out of my mouth.

2 friends pats:

Meems said...

Who is that girl on the slide. She's a hottie.

A's Rich Life said...

have you ever read the book "The 5 Love Languages" ? It's an awsome book in helping couples learn to communicate with each other and also helps you communicate in other relationships as well. It totally opened my eyes and has helped me tremedously!!

BTW, the girls are too cute!