Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boy was I red

Ok so we had some people come into to make a payment on their wedding pictures that we are taking for them. So I never have said that we are high class but I am not to bad. Well we looked like hicks this day due to my youngest great timing. They were watching a movie and we had just came back from the library. I had forgotten to take her potty after getting home was my first mistake. Second mistake I let strangers into my house. She decided that she had to go potty and she didn't make it to the bathroom in time. So instead of coming in with wet pants she decides that she will bring me the wet underwear and pants. So in walks my little girl butt naked carrying her wet pants. Luckily this was one shirt that was longer on her, and if you know her then you know how hard that is. So I realize that she has no pants on and I am trying to not make a big scene out of this. So I put her behind my chair and try to block her from every ones view. Then I hand them the contract and hastily remove her from the room. We throw on some underwear and run back into to finish up. She decides that she is good until everyone is leaving and she take that moment to almost run out the front door. After saying sorry a bunch of times they left and didn't fire us. So in short I have a daughter that has mooned a bride to be and her mother. I was so embarrassed and realized that moms are right. We have to embarrass them later in life because most children have embarrassed their parents with things they did.

4 friends pats:

kdp said...

that's funny!!!! yes it is our duty to embarrass them when they are older.

La said...

At least it was just wet and not dirty right? ;)

Mythreesons said...

I hear you girl! Aaron dropped his pants and REALLY mooned a friend of ours on New Year's Eve when he was about 4 years old. He saw Jared and Caleb do it to each other all the time so he thought he could just copy them with ANYONE! I have that folder of pictures on my computer named "Aaron's Blackmail pictures"!

CG said...

This is definetly one to put in the blackmail file! Too funny!