Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday my Rose!
you can see the hole from her first missing tooth,
and the new one is close behind.


Well my little girl is going to turn six this next week. We hadn't had time to plan a party so we came up with a plan at the last minute. She was a pain all day today even had to do extra chores because she was so whiny. Well we went to Rosa's and then to the roller rink. She played laser tag when we got in the door. She didn't seem to like that very much even though later she was telling me that was her favorite. Then we went to the skates and that took a lot of lessons. By the end of the night she was skating around but staying close to the wall. She even fell down some but she was so good at getting right back up. Then we went out and played on the go karts. She road with me and was scared the cart would turn over. Well we got passed two or three times by the other drivers (Mimi and daddy). Yes I am the slow driver in the family but I was trying to drive as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough. M had to watch that but she did get to skate and she was doing so good. Then she Mimi and daddy went and "hit the ball" while me and A went skating some more. The night was a hit and she did ok even with no friends. That was one thing that everyone was afraid wouldn't be fun not having a friend there with her. But as we were leaving M just wanted to stay. We had to pull her out of the building. Then A was just like can we go tomorrow that was so much fun. After I told her that we went tonight because of the low prices she said ok when is the next Thursday. So know I have to prepare myself for the big six birthday. She is getting so big and I just can't understand were the time went. She was the little baby just yesterday. Now she is growing up and become responsible for things. She hasn't got to the point that she doesn't need mom sometimes. But she is needing me less and less. So Happy early birthday to my baby girl. She was born after a very painful day for me. We went in with her at four in the morning and they keep sending me home. She was not born till I think seven that night (I was on drugs so I rely on Tim for that information). She was the prettiest baby and it amazing how they steal your hearts from the start.



0 friends pats: