OK that is who took the money out of our account. But due to the amazingly nice and help service people they had it back by Sunday. I am so thankful that God took care of all of that with nice people. If they hadn't been nice and helpful we could have had to wait up to 120 days for the bank to take care of it.
The wedding was great we got some really good pictures. We also could have left a lot earlier if they would have done the send off pictures. They had the saddest send off it was just me and my husband. That was it and I felt so sad for the couple. I have decided that I like doing pictures on a location better then a church. Locations have more photo posing changes.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Monster.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment