Is anyone interested in a savings group? So what is that? Well sometimes I go to the store and they have great buys. I want to tell people about them but have no one to call. I love saving money and enjoy telling others about some of the places that they can save. Like at HEB today they had half gallon milk on for 15 cents. Yes $0.15 cent for organic milk. I bought six because we will go through it so fast. And yes they still had lots left over before I left the store. If anyone is interested in this leave a comment. I will start a blog. Then we can all leave great saving on stuff so everyone can benefit.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends pats:
sounds great...i also got some mighty fine milk deals at heb on monday. $1.50 a gallon for 2% milk. they only had 2 left so i bought both.
Count me in! I need all the help I can get with 3 boys! Hee Hee
I think this is a great idea.
I miss HEB!!! This week milk is on sale at our nearby grocery store: 2/$5. I thought that was good. Geez. It's usually nearly $3.89/ gallon here.
Post a Comment