Went to visit my husband so that he would not be alone on his birthday night. We had a great time and things went OK. We had trouble getting the girls calmed down to go to sleep they were so hyped up. Then today we were lazy and after a huge potty accident with the youngest I said it was time to go see Tim for lunch. We were all in the car when he called and told me he need the key to the room and I need to turn around. So I hand him the key and tell him I am going home because the kids were arguing and I had the whole drive home. The ride home went really well and we all got home even though this 18 wheeler tried to run us off the road. So tomorrow we will start school because today didn't work in the hotel. I am super excited about all she is going to learn.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment