Sunday, August 24, 2008

OK

My youngest has not been sleeping well since passe went away. So I am trying new different ways to calm her and get the bed time routine down. One of them is a face trace and a song. The song goes like this so if I forget it in the future I have it down.
Circle your face my little darling
Circle your face my dear
Circle your face my little darling
Circle your face my dear
Circle you blue eye like the ocean (or sometimes the sky)
Circle your eyes that twinkle
Circle your nose that cute and chubby
A don't forget your mouth
to circle and seal with a kiss

It the same for A.
But circle your brown eye that are sweet and soft.

We have been having a great weekend and my husband has a birthday tomorrow.
So a happy birthday to my husband. I thank the Lord the you were born. You are the reason that I have come out of my shell so much. You are an amazing dad and a wonderful provider. I am so happy that on this day 27 years ago your mom had you. I am often reminded that your mom was only going to have one child. Then a co-worker talking about her childhood helped change he mind. So this is for the you and all your great qualities. You are my other half and we make a perfect couple.
Love you

0 friends pats: