Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates

So I have not been blogging lately sorry. I know things have been crazy.

  • the youngest is potty training
  • two days no messes
  • we have grass growing in the front yard
  • we get to help demolish a house (Angie want to help LOL)
  • we have things growing in our garden
  • A is getting better at her school
  • if this studio doesn't start working out I am going to have to find a job
  • excited about the tea party coming up at the church
  • my mom is getting rid of a pomgranate tree
  • hopefully tomorrow I will get to use power tools
  • I hate weeds they are messing up the pretty grass

So those are some quick notes from us so that you know we have not fell off the earth!!

1 friends pats:

Mari said...

Thank you..I was beginning to wonder. I always look forward to reading your blog...have a wonderful day...I love you guys...