Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So i found a book

So i found this book that will teach phonics to my girls. Then I reading it the stuff was explained well and it is simple to use. I am excited to start using it even if it is old. So that takes a weight off find that. I have been so worried about what to use. And out of the million of books at this store it just popped out at me.
I am so excited about the tea party. We have everything ready for the table and it will be so different. This is one of the traditions that I have with my girls. We go and find all the stuff for the tea. Then we find things to wear to the tea just like dress-up.
I have had a heart to help foster kids. I feel that the Lord has laid them on my heart. I am just not sure how it would work. I really want to help pregnant teens because they have always been close to my heart. I have always wanted to start a teen home that would help them to graduate and then go to college. It so hard to me in that situation as the parent or the child. (if you don't know I was not the teenage mom but I was a teenage mom's child. If it had not been for my mom's family I am not sure how things would have been different.)
Is their anyone that would need to come to a Mary Kay party. I have this lady that wants me to put on a party but I don't use the stuff. I get it and I never run out of it. But if their anyone out there that could use the party I will plan it. Get with me or leave a comment!

2 friends pats:

Stephanie said...

are you going to homeschool?

Camezi said...

Which book did you find?