Thursday, February 21, 2008

So this has been a bad day

we had to call the plumber because the washing machine was clogged or something and we couldn't drain the water out of it. They thought that they had it fixed when the water pressure stopped. So know we have no water at all. The sinks give out nothing. So we are unsure if the clog is gone because we can't fill up the washing machine to see. Luckily we got up at 8:00 to take showers before the plumber got their. Now I sit think that it been a pretty rotten day. All the dress up clothes were on a frame waiting for people to take pictures and it fell so down went all the clothes. We had to reorganize the front room. OH about the water we have well water so their is something wrong with the pump or the box. Either way it is not a looking to good or that what Andy said. So know I could use a lot of good information about something. I have lots of people that are interested in taking pictures I guess hope that they start scheduling appointments. I think that I have good prices and I love the finally products. I am not as good as SP of grace on the outdoor pictures. But I love the indoor pictures. They are so much fun but I just wish I had some other people to take pictures of. Because I feel that you can take pictures of your child because I am always taking pictures of them. But I want to see if I can make other peoples picture look as good. I am so thankful that Angela came and know I have been playing with her pictures trying to make them look great. I have had a few people at MIL work who want to come next month and that is a start. So here we go on the road to make this work. We also finished the business cards so cute. My husband is a perfectionist about those kinds of things.
My baby is going to turn 5 this Saturday. I can't believe it the time has gone so fast. More on that later. Good night everyone!

0 friends pats: