I still call her my baby girl only when she can't hear.
She is my sweet angel that has been prayed for from the moment we found out she was coming.
2nd birthday
3rd Birthday
4th birthday
5th Birthday
I pray Lord that you would bless my little girl. Bless her through all the trials and good times that will come this next year. I know that You have great things planned for her. I pray that You will help me and her dad prepare her to accomplish those dreams You have for her. I ask that You keep her safe in your arms and protect her where ever she goes. She is my angel that You blessed us with. I wonder how You could have created a more perfect person for us to parent. We love her and can't imagine life without her. So thank You for blessing us with this wonderful girl. Praise God for another year!!
2 friends pats:
Tell that sweet girl Happy Birthday from us.
Neat birthday post. I like it. I also like B.Goodman. How fun!
Post a Comment