Wednesday, December 5, 2007

M's driving me crazy!!!

Ok so this is what I found out this morning. My youngest had taken a bottle of soap and poured it all over the floor in the bathroom. The other day she climbed into the bathroom sink and turned on the water while sitting in it. I am trying to show her how to go potty in the toilet but I am wondering if it is worth the trouble. Ok so on the bright side I did get the floor cleaned with loads of bubbles. She is so much more of a challenge then A was.

Another thing that is driving me crazy is China. So I have been looking for Christmas presents and I am having the hardest time finding something that is not made in China. So I am loosing my mind in the stores as we look at the back of boxes to discover that it is made in China. We went to get a toy for M from A and she was able to read China before we left the store. It was so sad she would say oh M would like this and turn the box over and say China never mind.
Side note all the recalls due to high lead in items made in China. This has caused my husband to ask that we stay away from things made in China. As he said it just gives us a reason not to buy things from them. Then the rest of the reason was very political and I don't want to talk about that. So I am trying to follow his wishes because very few times does he ask us to do things for him. I mean I found the cutest pjs at Old Navy and I turned the box over China. So to my children China is going to become a FOUR letter word.
Sorry for all the bad crazy information in this blog hope it will get better!

0 friends pats: