I took the kids out to eat a rare thing know a days but A wanted Chinese in the mall. So I said yes what was I thinking. Have you ever ate Chinese food in public with two kids. I think that whole mall was getting a laugh. The youngest decided that the flat noodles were the best but not using a fork no only with finger and then trying to shove them all in her mouth. The oldest was way better but we left a dirty table. Then my oldest was giving everyone thumbs up as they were walking by and no one smiled back she was so disappointed. Then today I decided to make the legendary spaghetti. Now I know why we don't make it more often. TWO red children are sitting at the table. Don't get me wrong they ate the whole pot between us but is it worth all the clean up??? I don't know I will answer that later!!!!
Also if anyone has noticed I have not been wearing my diamond ring. Why you ask??? Because the ripping out carpet kinda made it look oval instead of circle. So I finally took it to the mall and told them that I had bought the ring there and that I was wondering if they could fix it. They did a great job with the ring sizer and a mallet. I also found out that they will reinstate my warranty on the diamond even thought I have forgot to bring it in the last few months. I was told that if you didn't bring it in that the warranty was void. So I was so happy two good things in one day. So when my loving husband comes home I will be wearing the ring that he gave me almost seven years age. At 2:00 in the morning!!!!! And before you get all worried we were coming home from a youth group outing to SA and he was taking me home. We were both so tired that he only told me watch were you sit. If any of you had rode in my husband's truck at that time you knew always to watch were you sat. College years make for a messy truck. He has gotten a lot better now he just lives in his truck. (LOL) (because he is always on the rode). So HUNNY I am wearing your ring again and remember all we promise to each other before the wedding vows and after. I love you!!!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
Look at you, blogging all week!
I am sure glad to have some new stuff to read from my friend!
I am glad you got your ring fixed. That is so annoying to wear one that's not shaped well.
3:00
Post a Comment