AAWWWWWwwwwww.... They're adorable! I love it! You are so talented. You should frame them when they're done with 'em - right next to those big-waisted/tight-legged things you made in high school!! LOL!!!
Wow - you're amazing! They will be soooo cute! I hope you're planning on taking some good portraits of them in these - outside or at Sears. Just somewhere. =)
7 friends pats:
So adorable...you made these yourself? If you did they are great! I can't sew like that, wish I could though!
AAWWWWWwwwwww.... They're adorable!
I love it!
You are so talented.
You should frame them when they're done with 'em - right next to those big-waisted/tight-legged things you made in high school!! LOL!!!
Darling outfits and precious little girls. I am so very proud of you!
Wow - you're amazing! They will be soooo cute! I hope you're planning on taking some good portraits of them in these - outside or at Sears. Just somewhere. =)
Darling. I love it.
you did so good.
They remind me of Carrie and Grace from Little House on the Prairie!
So cute!
You did a great job!!!
Post a Comment