Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random Messages!!

Ok this is a random picture to go with my random thoughts.
This is me with my favorite Grandma she died when I was around 12.
She would always get up so early and start fixing us bacon!!
Oh I love to wake up to the smell of bacon frying it still reminds me of her.
She was a grandma that never seemed to mind that when we visited that all 7 of us were there!
My mother and my aunt always went every where together and that were the 7 kids came from.
So to Grandma Wells I love you and hope heaven is wonderful.
Me and brother in the picture.


  • Girls got to ride in a mustang and be in the ASU parade today.
  • Forgot the other day we went looking for clip on ear rings. hard to find and if you do the charge a $1 per pair. So I went to the honey house and looked through a bunch of jewelry looking for ear rings. Then I found a dog tag that had Lester Martins name on it. What is so funny about that is my grandma up above was married to Lester Wells and Her mom was a martin she had 9-12 kids. My grandpa (whose is married to this grandma's daughter) was actual going to marry my great grandma's sister. Brings back odd memory's
  • Plus a family curse is never to say that you will never marry someone because that will be the person that you marry. Happen to three different generations.

  • A. decide that she wants to "talk to daddy on the phone but she doesn't have anything else to say" and that is the reason that she was crying OH

  • both of my girls have a hair fetish that helps them go to sleep. A. as to use the ends like a paint brush and brush her face. M. just grabs a lot and holds on to it make a mess. So if you see that I am going bald it is my children's fault.

  • why am I doing bullets??

  • I tried some new slim bars and they were horrible couldn't even force them down worse then chewing vitamins

  • had my last customer leave 30 minutes after closing

  • A reading involves little words like "I am hot... " "I am not" don't want you to think that she a genius just been read together a lot. We also use the sight words to get her use to the words that she can't sound out. Maybe I am pushing too hard??? Teacher??? Coming out???? IN me??? please tell me I am not on of those moms that push and push just so that everyone knows that their kids is the best???? Oh I better stop this line of questioning and go pray for the real answers right???

  • Saw a show the other day on HG TV about this hard to sell home and the brought in this Chinese spiritual advisor to clear the house of bad air. She then told her that her divorce was all because she had a king size bed. I was so shocked and the poor lady was just bawling and said oh we should have stuck with our queen. Why this hit me as so wrong and funny is that our king bed brings everyone together. It for some reason rolls everyone to the center. The middle is a little lower then the rest of the bed another thing that needs to be fixed. I also felt sorry that a lot of people will think that your marriage depends on the type of mattress that you sleep on!!!!

  • Back to the mustang thing was funny for one block and then that was boring. We hear about wanting a drink the rest of the parade.

  • m. is walking around in A's shoes on her foot and to make it worse one is on backwards while the other is straight. Then she wonders why all she can do is walk in a circle.

  • I am boring the snot out of you so I am ending know. Good night

0 friends pats: