New Dresser thanks to my Brother and Sister!!
The new bunk bed also from my brother and sister!!! They are so excited about them!!
The new stove not as nice looking as the old one. I loved grandmas stove but it was a double oven and only one side worked. This made it very hard to cook many things because it was half an oven. The oven was also so old you couldn't find get new parts without paying more then a new stove would be so my new stove. 

2 friends pats:
What a busy bee!
I love, love the hardwood floors!
I really like that color, my blue-lovin friend!
I missed you many times this weekend, but your Becky helped ease my pain!!
You're doing great things with that house - I can't wait to see it when you're done!
It looks great. Is that my pink ballerina doll on the chest? The range looks good too. You're doing a great job. Can't wait to see it. I know the girls are excited.
Post a Comment