Do you know the song Mary Mary how does your garden grow? Well Mimi has a sweet ending to it about pretty maids all in a row but her is Papas version and one stinking petunia. Well me daughter though that was so funny and all the way back from Houston we are singing songs with stinking petunia randomly put in to each one of them. We had Jesus Loves the stinking Petunias, and If I had a little red box with stinking petunias. Oh the petunias would not stop and we must have been tired because it was so funny.
Also I came to a realization that the reason that I have not got a job is because I need to stay home and home school my kids. My husband has really stressed this issue and then he wrote a paper about all the benefits of a home schooled child. I really am scared about doing this because I don't feel I am go enough to succeed at it. I couldn't bare to mess up my child's education because I didn't know something. I am not that smart. I have a very smart husband but not me. I am average, I was an A-B student. I only got were I am today because I know how to work hard and find help when I need it. So their is the secret that are going through my head right know. I do want to teach and I love teaching my daughter she learns everything so fast. So we will see what blossoms out of this!!!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Mary Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
My sister has a blog here and she homeschools all 4 of her kids. I'm sure she'd be happy to give you some pointers if you wanted. http://camezisthoughts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment