Friday, August 24, 2007

Sears 2day

I work at Sears in the Photo Studio. If any of you had the wonderful smile saver plan and need to renew it know is the time. Only $5!!

Ok enough of that I started a new game called the PT Cruiser game. we just yell PT when we see one this was better for me then the slug bug game. Too much hitting and my children don't need to learn any of that they hit enough without the game. Well I found myself playing the game on my own with no one in the car. So I created Pray Tack game for me. Each time I see a PT I say a quick pray for my kids. I also try to think of a quality that I want them to have. Like for red a passion for God. Purple that the know the have a royal heritage. Turquoise that the are long lasting and love on the inside and out. I know that this sounds fun but some days I get so busy that I forget to say those quick prays for my children. I don't want that to happen and the best time I have to talk to the Lord is in a quit car.

I was also able to make a sale today. Yeah! Not near the amount that they want but it was a sale and that is a start!!!!! So we will see what tomorrow brings!!
bye for know

2 friends pats:

rhondamarie said...

i love your game. when i was learning asl i would pratice my fingerspelling (one-handed of course) while driving. i would do street signs. but i like your game better. do you ever miss a turn or go the wrong way because your praying?

Wendy said...

As teens, we got in trouble for playing slug bug and changed it to kiss bug. Then, we got boyfriends. Nice combination! I like your game better, though.