I was think about the funny things my children do.
Well most of you have probable heard this, so this is for you that haven't.
My daughter wasn't very old and she was in the back seat coming home from the store. We had been working on manners. Well she says Excuse me I burped! of course it is loud enough that everyone in the car could hear. I said that is so polite and start complimenting her on using her manner. Then she says it again Excuse me i burped! I said it is fine you only have to say it once and you are excused. By this time she is getting indignant that I hear her out. No Mommy I burped. I said I know and that is ok you are excused. Know she is very indignant while saying No MOMMY I Burped in my Panties. Well after that my husband lose it. we had to stop the car and pull over because he was laughing so hard. From that moment on it is always another burp and that is fine with me.
Lots of laughing over that it is my favorite. Hope that you enjoy it too!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Couldn't sleep so post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment