Wednesday, August 22, 2007

LOL photo op

Hunny wanted pictures and I ran across this great memory!

This was on a trip to AZ a long time ago. I just found the picture and laughed at the memory of this seemingly pretty spot!!!!!!! Then look at the last picture, not so pretty. A closer look at this brings up the funny colored water!!! Taking all that time to stop for this picture and it is yuck!!!! And if you do not believe me I have another picture with the fountain and the sign!!!
A. will like this even if no one else does!!!!!
I guess you never know tell you see all the signs!!!

5 friends pats:

beautiful chaos said...

You cannot make that stuff up.
Absolutely funny. Like Jay Leno funny. I needed a laugh.

La said...

That's hilarious!

Missy said...

That's weird! But funny

ree said...

I love the fact that there is a fountain in the middle of it!
Nice...

kdp said...

oh my. i am glad you said to look at the color of the fountain or it would have totally escaped me.