Thursday, August 23, 2007

This last weekend we were talking about funny things that we do as children. I remember we were walking home from school and my little sister said look we got chocolate today in school does anyone want some? Well who in there right mind turns down chocolate not us. We all ran for the chocolate and split it up between the three of us. Well my sister doesn't put any in her mouth that should have been a clue. But no me, my brother, and a boyfriend just pop it right into our mouth. Then we start spiting right on main street and my sister is dying laughing. It was bitter baking chocolate. That is not good tasting chocolate. We looked like fools I am sure. Luckily my boy friend mom loaned us money to get a drink. She later told us that her teacher had done a lesson on thinks not being what they seemed. I know she will probable not forget the lesson. But the lesson was loss on my because she was so mean.

I know that all of you are good mother not like me. I have this bad habit of letting me kids sleep in my huge bed. At first it started out as a survival method because of nursing. Then it became one of the only times I get to love on my children. I remember always felling safe in my mothers bed. My mother was a single mother with three kids till she married when I was 14 or 15. We would always crawl into her bed at nights when the weather was bad. Their would be me, my sister, and my mother in the full bed. Then on the floor would be my brother poor boy he was always the odd man (3 to 1). I remember being stuck in that crack by the wall. Has anyone ever been there???? Well the good thing about this problem is that I have a king size bed thanks to my sister in law. This makes it not so impossible. The oldest doesn't like to sleep with me any more. She is too old for that but I still get to snuggle by the youngest every once in a while. She sleeps with her sister the rest of the time. So I might not win an award for the greatest mother but it is what keeps our family connected while daddy is away.

speaking of daddy that is my daughters biggest super hero. Here is her story about it:
Daddy My Superhero
By A
For Daddy

My daddy is a superman. My daddy’s is going to save me from the big fire in the house. We put the fire in a box. The skunk sprayed the fire, and that how the fire started. The skunk was around the box so that the fire engine had to be called. My daddy carried everyone out of the house to keep them safe.
Then daddy had to move us to a new house. Then I had to take care of mommy at the new house. I loved my family so I helped them out after the fire. I picked flowers for everyone after the fire to make them happy. My daddy loves everybody. When we had to go to a new house and I got to sleep on the highest bed. I didn’t roll off because my mom was sleeping beside me. When I got up I went to Mama’s bed. So I love everybody in my family.
We were all superheroes in our new super house. This happened because daddy saved all of the family. Then daddy put the fire in the box and threw it outside with the skunk. Then daddy hit the skunk on the head and I hit the skunk too. If there is another fire call my daddy: 911 FIRE. He is a superhero, and he is there for you.
That’s it know we can print it!!!!

1 friends pats:

ree said...

Awww...that is the sweetest story!!! That little girl loves her daddy!!!