Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pray alert

Please pray for my husband he needs everyone to band together and pray for him. Please I know that you are my friends and that you have been praying already. But please send up some extra prays just for him the next couple of days. I wish that I could be with him and comfort him. But I can't but i know that the Lord can be their for him in my absence.
I think you for this he is just so tired and he needs strength to finish what he started. He is worn out and things are not working well for him.

Dear Lord
Please just put a shield of protection over my husband. Give him the rest the comes only from you. Help to give him the peace the only you provide to finish strong what you have asked him to do. I know that the love you had for him is stronger then mine. I know that you love him more then me and I love him a lot. Lord I release my husband to you and ask that you heal his heart, mind, and body from the trials he has been through. You are Lord and I am not and I need you right now. I need you to work your miracles on my husband and truly change him.
Thank you Lord of the Heavens
Amen Amen Amen

You are my closes friends and I ask the Lord to bless you for your prays. My heart is being planted right in front of you. My husband is very important to me and I want him to be blessed by our Lord.

Thank you again and again!!!!!!!!

5 friends pats:

kj said...

i am praying for you all right now. God loves nothing more than to bring comfort and rest to his children. rest in Him. i love you.

kdp said...

i am praying for him and you. you are such a brave woman. i admire you. love ya, girl

Meems said...

Lord, Please bring peace and comfort to this situation. I pray that you would bring an anwser to this family, who has been waiting on you. Give Tim the fortitude to stand strong. Let them rest in your word and Spirit. Please bring them a job that can be a blessing to others as well as themselves. Thank You for this Lord. Thank You for the Dickson Family.

ree said...

Prayers are going up from me, too! I pray strength, drive, and peace for Tim, and calm assurance, peace, and security for Esther. Refresh them both with your spirit. Thank you, Father, for watching over and caring for your children.

marme said...

God knows eactly where ya'll are and he is already working everything out in your favor!