Monday, July 23, 2007

New Information

Have anyone ever received so much new information that the seem to not understand any of it at all? This weekend was filled with lots of new information and I am still trying to digest it all. It looks like T's grandmother is moving up with her daughter. So they have offered to let us stay at the house but all bills and rent will need to be paid. They are reasonable but not if I don't get a job. I am torn between what I need to do I am lost. I feel that so many doors have been closed that I don't even know which direction to go. I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to become a teacher. I went to school for all that time. I must have done pretty good graduated with 3.5 but nothing has happened. I don't know what other talents that I have that you can use in the world today. I have weird talents that are not at all popular to spend your time doing. I love to do things with my hands and I love to be around people.
Sorry for all the complaining I just trying to talk myself into some kind of sense.
It not working but maybe after some more thinking I will find God's will for my life!!!!

5 friends pats:

kdp said...

just hang in there God will prevail. remember that a said there was a job at her work. God will provide. hang in there. i will continue to pray.
i am sorry that it has been so tough for you, but chin up, God has not forgotten you. He is working on your behalf.

love ya,
girl

A's Rich Life said...

Hey E - Sometimes God isn't very specific. Wait upon Him and when the time is right, you will know. There will be peace and order - not confusion. Let God be your provision. (God provides food for the birds but they still have to get up & go get it) Maybe there's still more preparing that has to be done before your talents are released... ;)

Meems said...

Hey E, I know God will provide for your family. He always makes away. You should go back to considering testing into a less crowded area.

By the way, we are staying at my inlaws this week and only coming home to grab things(house and dog sitting). I got your message via Neill late last night.

Nanna's Place said...

Don't give up. If it is your heart to be a teacher, God will provide a job somewhere. It may not be here, but he will provide. Until then remember that he is always faithful and he will provide the finances you need. You are an awsome mom and women of God and a "gift" to all of us.
Love you

marme said...

Maybe you're just trying to find the answer on your own.

What do you think the Lord wants for you?

Whatever it is, just wait on Him and go through the doors He opens.

It may be that you are exactly where He wants you!