So things are going good and I am happy with the changes finally. I realized their are some many things that I can do if I just put my mind to them. I have always been so timid and this causes me problems. In my book it was talking about loving people. This got me to thinking do I really love people. I don't try to reach out to people. Not that I don't want to be there for them. I am just very insecure about how people see me. I would never want to make someone feel uncomfortable around me. I am not the type to just start a conversation with a total stranger. Now my grandpa never meet a stranger. I was not like him, and he was a very special man. He and my grandma where the reason that I am a christian today. They prayed for me all my life. Oh how lucky we are to have people that love use so much that they pray. People don't always realize how important pray is. I believe that pray is the ultimate act of true love for others. So I just after saying all that Love does not have to be shouted from the roof tops. Love is something that people feel from the way you act around them. And pray is the love gift you send up for others.
We went to get pictures today at Sears and they did a great job. But I was a nerves wreak by the time I was able to leave. The kids were hunger and eating crackers dropping crumbs all over the floor. Then the were running all over the studio and even out into the store. I was trying to keep them under control while picking out picture, writing a check, and correcting the mistake that they made. Why does doing things like that not seem to be worth the hassle???
I have a question for all you out there: What would you have done if you had been stuck on the ark for at least forty days and night with a bunch of animals? I get a little crazy being in the house for a couple of days and not getting to be around other people. Then the only people you would get to be around was your family. I love my family but I have not always gotten along with all of them while in close areas for long periods. Just wondering about that while talking to my daughter last night at bed time. She told me that she would go swimming every day and play with all the animals. I really think that she would have had a blast on a huge traveling zoo surrounded by the biggest swimming pool ever!!!!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
a few thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
Hey E. I was thinking on coming tommorow and leaving my laundry for another day. I guess I will have to stay home and work though. I forgot Neill's car will be in the shop and I will be without a car. It's really for the best. With me at Ron and Charity's this week I haven't done any laundry.
Post a Comment