Wednesday, July 18, 2007

God Said No

So I just got back from the interview and the man told me a lot of things. The main one that rang loud and clear was no job. I would be miserable and they would be miserable with me on their team. This would not be a good combination for anyone. He said that I don't have the instinct that it takes to work this job. This aggravates me because I told them this at the beginning but they didn't listen. So I started to believe that I could do it. One of my friends says that maybe God is telling me to stay home.

Like the quote from my book: "Whatever our season of life, it offers its own opportunities and challenges for spiritual growth. Instead of wishing we were in another season, we ought to find out what this one offers. John Orthberg"

Some were I have a spot and I know it. But where that spot is I am not sure. I little shaken but I know that I have made it through other hard times and made it. So God I know that I am in your hands and You are my maker mold me to what you need!!! I love you God and am unworthy of all you have done for me!!!!!!

8 friends pats:

rhondamarie said...

yes you do have a spot. you have a big spot in my heart and i know you have an even bigger spot in God's heart.

Meems said...

God is so faithful. I wish I had an answer for you. Keep your chin up. He is our provider.

It would have made a whole new set of rough circumstances had you gotten that job. God knows what we don't.

kdp said...

like we talked coming back from camp, you are so special to God that he has the perfect spot created just for you. God can see tomorrow. Be at peace and rest in His arms. Be still and know that I am God.

I am continually praying for you.You are victorious through Christ. He is constantly fighting on your behalf.
Jer.29:11-16

kj said...

you are such a special woman and i am proud to call you friend. do exactly as kdp says, rest in His arms. He will lead you to your spot.

i know one spot you fit in perfectly... a blogspot of a Godly woman who so wonderfully encourages and lifts her friends to the Lord. thank you for that.

the answer will come. just hold on.

A's Rich Life said...

Hey E - You're "spot" is right there with your children! They need you the most at this point in their lives! You are the "Jesus" for them to see! They need their Godly mother to show them His ways!!
Let God be your provision, not just a provider. (This was the hardest lesson for me to learn!)
Hide yourself in the shadows of God's wings! It's pretty cool there. :)

beautiful chaos said...

E. I think that to say, "God Knows Best" really captures the whole idea. There MUST be something better coming down the hatch.
My heart is touched by your faithfulness without complaint. You have held your head up high, as has T.
It is never easy to hear that you are not 'who they were looking for'
But sometimes what feels like rejection is actually God's protection.

I just love you guys, so many Godly people love you guys! It's like a whole infantry of prayer that is behind you. Now that's powerful.

Mari said...

Keep looking up. God never closes a door that He doesn't open a bigger one (some say a window). He knows the desires of your heart and He will give those to you in His perfect time. You have such a responsibility raising your two beautiful daughters and you have done a great job. As a very wise man used to tell us, when things seem rocky, just "hold steady". I love you and I'm praying for you. See you this weekend...

no_iffer said...

I agree with everyone. There is a perfect plan for you that answers all the things you are looking for. The insanely frustrating part is just waiting for that to happen, but when it does, it will be fantastic!