Look at my two girls this is a picture of both the girls wearing the same outfit. I think that they look a lot alike. what do you think? They are not a picture of the same child. One is M. and the other is A. I want to share the amazing changes that happen as your children grow up. I don't even see it all the time due to the fact that we are always together. But when I look back at pictures of when they were smaller I see the big changes that I don't notice happening each day. Thanks for letting me show off my girl to you.
A. on the left and M. on the right
good job if you got it right

1 friends pats:
i love the pictures. however, i can tell them easily apart. love the fact that you saved the same dress to take a picture of them. i did that with hannah and rebekah. of course mine look totally different.
Post a Comment