Well my oldest got excepted to the online school and I think it is going to work out fine for her. She seems to be excited about the whole thing and I am hoping it works out well because I was a little scared of the older grades. I mean I think that I could do it but it was still scary.
The middle one went to speech therapy today and found out that she does have problems with some of her blend letters. So it looks like we will be going back each week till she gets better at it. They also gave me some tips on getting her to talk when she shuts down. So we will give them a try and see if it helps. I was having a hard time with these times and was at the end of what to do.
The baby girl has been sick and I don't know whether to take her in or just let her get through it. None of the problems are serious and I think it is allergies. They will just give her medicine and then send us home and it not that bad. So we will see what the next few days brings.
Man I seem to be hitting the bottom and I am not sure what the answer is. So I will continue to pray for an answer because that the only thing I know to work. I am so tired and defeated but I know this is what I am suppose to be doing. OH well no ones to hear all of that have a great day.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Lots going on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
I hope it gets better. I just said a prayer.
Thank you so much not sure what to do but it will work out.
Post a Comment