I at this wierd stage in my life were I am having trouble falling asleep. I am so tired but just can't turn off and crash. I know it probably the stress of knowing that I need the house to look amazing for Grandma coming home. I am nervous about this new step in our life. I hope things work out but we could always use your prays.
I have been loving this diaperswappers.com website. I am currently at 16 or 18 diapers and that is a lot of washing all of the time and only 8 fit correctly. So I am really wanting more diapers but I don't want to spend them money (plus we don't have it) on new ones. This is our last baby and I won't get to use them on another child. I am planning on passing them on to another mother that is interested in trying them out. So this website is helping me find good deals on diapers. I wish I could make them but that has not happened they look terrible when I try. But I LOVE cloth diapering even though it sounds weird it is great. I also love that they have some many cute options out there.
I am also going to start selling things on etsy and I am so scared. I have not been real successful at making things that people like and want to buy. Everyone tells me how cute the things are that I make but no one wants to buy them. Not sure what that means but I hope this time goes better.
Well the day is start so I must get going to. Clean house will it ever end I think NOT.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment