Thursday, March 3, 2011
C-sections hurt... but this is love
Well Giada Grace is here and she a week old. My how the time has flown by. Last week I started spotting so I called the doctor and left a message. After no respond we just went on with our day. Then at 3 inn the morning my water broke we shipped the kids to grandma's house and went to the hospital. At the hospital we found out that she was breached and a elbow or knee was coming out. So off to the operating room we went to delivery a healthy little girl. she was 5lbs 14oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She has black hair which none of my girls have had hair so this is a surprise. we all love her and she finishes off our family fine. I have just been loving on this girl and trying to hold the memories because this is our last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 friends pats:
Congratulations! 3 beautiful girls. You are so blessed!
Post a Comment