Youngest girl is sick and I have been staying home hoping that it doesn't turn into what other are dealing with due to the fact that we have no medical coverage. So we are using medicines, humidifier, and lots of pray and she seems to be getting better. I have all the sudden seen how smart my little girls is. We have a wedding shot this weekend and I have been praying that everything goes off good, and that they have a wonderful life. I have started this idea and I don't know if it will work or not. Blankets that are small but are embroidery with a pray or verse. What do you think would people be interested in them??? I would like to know I am always coming up with ideas but none of them seem to work out. I wish that I could make the product and someone else would sell it and mail it. Oh that would be so great and I would be doing another thing that I love.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment