Thursday, January 1, 2009

Long time

Ok so we have finally made it through the holiday season. We are getting ready to take pictures at our first wedding of the year. They seem to be happy and I have forgotten how happy you are when you are getting married. My husband and I just celebrated 7 years together. It is hard to believe that it has been that long. A good portion of a marriage I have be wishing that he was home. Now that has come true. We are going to be taking pictures on the side for almost a whole year. We do have fun doing that together. It has also made us learn to better communicate that a plus. Lets see things that have happened this last year:

  • A. started school and she is doing great
  • M. is talking and doing a lot better
  • Husband complete collage and has his associates
  • A. learned to sew, cook, and take amazing pictures
  • M. learned not to write on anything but paper
  • We went to a good friends wedding
  • Have spend a lot of time with family
  • Had a reminder of what joy I need each and every day

This years has been very blessed and we had a little service at home on new year's eve. It was good and we all were able to read our verse for the year.

Have a blessed New Year!! I pray that this new year is filled with blessing for you and your family. I pray that we all are able to get closer to him each new day. I pray for all of our health and happiness throughout this new year. May God Bless you is my pray.

Amen

0 friends pats: