Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rock the pumpkin pictures

We had a great time at rock the pumpkin. We have been so busy this last weekend I have not had anytime to blog. We spend Friday cooking and getting ready for the night. My husband is finally home and getting to come home every night. Thank you Lord for that. Then we had family pictures for the year book Sat. morning. Then we had 4-H food show. A. made pretzels and they turned out great. She won a green ribbon for participating in the show. While I was busy with that my husband stayed home and finished up the pictures. We had them printed and they messed them up and had to reprint them. Then they forgot to print twenty-five of them. Sorry if you were in the group. Then we made a gallant attempt to get all pictures and information stuffed into the correct envelop. Thank to Donna B. or that wouldn't have happened. Then we went to see family that had come in and totally missed the dinner that everyone else had. Then after going home and printing out the twenty-five missing pictures finally hit the bed. To wake up the nest morning at 7:00 to leave for Lubbock to visit Grandma D. Drove three hours there and then three hours back to collapse again in bed and start out a new week. So I have had a jammed pack weekend and it is not going to get any better tell after the holidays. If anyone wants to help we are doing a Lack's food drive for our 4-H program. I will take all food and donate it for you. I am also thinking of what thing my child will start making for the fair in January. We are very excited about all the things that are going on.
I on the other hand was so down spirit about the election. But after reading some blogs I realized that I must trust God and let him do his will. I am also hoping that what ever happens that Christians will start banning together and praying for God to return and take us home. I am starting to feel the long to just go home and be with God. I know that he is not finished with me I have lots left to do. But this is a big change for me I was always the one that wanted to experience life with a husband and kids. Know I see the world and I want me and my fellow Christian to start looking for God to return. I am so ready to spend forever with him. I am also so tired. It seems as if I am almost always tired and asking God for strength. God Bless you all.

0 friends pats: