Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girl's

I know that it is the difference that this weekend made but we have had so much fun this week.
We have laughed, tickled, and acted like kids again. I am trying to remember to praise God and not sweat the small things. I have been listening to the CD and it is so great. A. started reading and boy she just took off. I pushed too hard last year and so I was just relaxing about it and hadn't even brought it up. I found a reading book and thought that their would be screaming. But no she just took it and started reading, and continued even after I told her she could stop. So is their hope that she will be a book worm like me? I hope so everyone knows I have a passion for books. She also did her flash cards in 4 minutes after a starting time of 6 minutes.
Funny things that have happened:

  • M has been saying (if you ask what her name is) her answer "dude"
  • A said mom can't make a fire it goes out in 10 minutes not like dad's
  • A (while watching a movie) oh they almost have me in tears while sitting in between Becky and Me (both cry through movies)
  • M is so stinking cute when she runs those arms move then the hips and then the feet love it
  • They were getting along great today and it was wonderful Thank you God
  • Lots more happened but I am forgetting it at the moment

1 friends pats:

Aunt M said...

A retreat is always refreshing. They're getting smarter...Love ya