We have a lot of Christmas Ideas for you to display your favorite pictures in a gift form for others. So click over and see what we put on this is a trail run on some of the products we will see how they work out.
Things have been crazy and I am so missing friends. I seem to have none right now and that is so sad. I have been home bound and it is beginning to drive me crazy. I stayed up till two the other night completing a dress for A's rock the pumpkin custom. If you know me at all then I can't let them go as anything crazy and inappropriate. So I make dresses from different time periods this last year and this year will be a dress from a different period. I sewed the whole thing by hand so I hope that it holds up and yes my fingers are sore. So know I have to complete M's and I am done with that. I am so excited about the holiday's coming up.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Need Christmas Ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
Hey - I had to go out of town this weekend - I got your call. My Mimi was in the hospital. Call me when you have time!!
Post a Comment