Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't get scaried

But I am starting work on Christmas card examples for people to order. I have the following cards and I want people to tell me if they are good or not. I don't want to put them on my website if they aren't the best. So please tell me what you think. Thanks.
OK these are the cards with both girls in them.
Card #1
Card #2

These are the card that just have one child on them.
Card #3
Card #4

7 friends pats:

Mythreesons said...

I love them! They are so cute! I would love to see some type of religious one too. I don't have a clue what it would look like though. Maybe the kids reading the Christmas story from the bible????? Your better at this than I am!

team D said...

Great Idea! I will try that out!! Thanks

JAC said...

They are totally beautiful!

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

cool cards.
i dont know which water was colder. i dont really remember the temp. of the water in CA. D said that yesterdays temp for virginia beach was probly in the 50's

Wendy said...

Great job! I really love those photos. On card #4, I think you meant to put "Here's" instead of "Here" though. Thought you might want to change that, but besides that, all of them look great.

Missy said...

I love them!

mari said...

I like the blue one the best!