Confused when a friend doesn't act the way that you think that they should act. I have been going through that and I am wondering if I am being to hard on my friend. Or am I reading to much in to it? Who hows but I am going to do the only thing that I know to do about it pray. I have been doing this but the hit and miss way. I not really wanting an answer I just want to complain. So this is the start of me putting on my big girl pants and letting it go. I am not sure that tomorrow I will feel the same way but I am going to try. I really like this friend and something that no one ever would have seen came between us. In fact we are probably too much alike and that is the major problem.
On another note I finally found my lesson plan in stock will be here by next week I think. I also was able to get two books on line so I have a great start. I am so excited about this and scared at the same time. I am so scared that I will not be able to provide her with the learning that she needs. We also received our first invite from the home school association to a swimming party. If my client comes early enough to look at the wedding pictures then maybe we will be able to go. I know the girls would love it. The one thing that scares me is that A. think she will not have any friends because she not going to school. I have already heard comment that her church friends don't like her any more because they all have other friends. She is sweet and really only needs on friend at a time. Then I think back to my schooling and I only had one friend tell around 5th grade. So I think that this will be a good thing.
I loading a massive amount of pictures on to another site and it said that it would take an hour. So that is why I am up so late. How I will be able to get those pictures at the zoo on the web. I have been so busy and I am not promising that it will slow down in the next few days. My husband built me a seven for a shot and it turned out so cool.
Has anyone else looking in their fridge and then realizing that they have nothing in there at all. Well that is me so to the store I go tomorrow.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Does anyone ever feel....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 friends pats:
Post a Comment