Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Time Pictures!

So you are getting to see our Easter Pictures. I just received our new backgrounds and I had to take pictures. So I let the girls put on their dresses and this is the end results. They were both hams to say the least. I think that I am finally making progress with the youngest on her picture taking skills. So I hope you enjoy our pictures and remember to take some of your kids.











4 friends pats:

JAC said...

Little angels! That baby angel could never dump sugar/cinnamon all over the place - not that little angel. Someone else had to do that.

Camezi said...

Oh that makes me want to shop for a little dress!

Wendy said...

What great little models. I wish my boys would coorperate that well.

Sarah P. Henry said...

they're so sweet. wonderful pictures and wonderful girls.